- More Real Than Television
- Google Magenta’s AI melody and 4 Canadian songwriters
- Update to music remixing vs. remastering
- Music Remixing vs. Remastering: What was licensed in the ABS v. CBS lawsuit?
- Why “Stairway to Heaven” Doesn’t Infringe “Taurus” Copyright: analysis & demo of “scenes a faire” motif common to both
Category Archives: Electrical & Digital Arts
Perhaps emboldened by the re-election of President Obama, USPTO Director David Kappos gave a remarkable speech yesterday at the Center for American Progress defending software patents–and the patent system generally. Not mincing words he criticized those who lament that the … Continue reading