- More Real Than Television
- Google Magenta’s AI melody and 4 Canadian songwriters
- Update to music remixing vs. remastering
- Music Remixing vs. Remastering: What was licensed in the ABS v. CBS lawsuit?
- Why “Stairway to Heaven” Doesn’t Infringe “Taurus” Copyright: analysis & demo of “scenes a faire” motif common to both
Category Archives: Technology Entrepreneurship
Today I want to start introducing some more in-depth legal discussion on this blog. Below is a reposting of the first part of a post I did for the IPilogue blog hosted by IP Osgoode at Osgoode Law School (York … Continue reading
RockStar Motel, the music social media platform that I work with, has just entered its public beta launch today. www.rockstarmotel.com Reviews have been very positive so far: Adweek: http://www.adweek.com/news/technology/rockstar-motel-wants-turn-fans-record-labels-135481. Scribbal: http://www.scribbal.com/2011/10/new-social-network-rockstar-motel-bridges-the-gap-between-artists-and-music-fans/