- More Real Than Television
- Google Magenta’s AI melody and 4 Canadian songwriters
- Update to music remixing vs. remastering
- Music Remixing vs. Remastering: What was licensed in the ABS v. CBS lawsuit?
- Why “Stairway to Heaven” Doesn’t Infringe “Taurus” Copyright: analysis & demo of “scenes a faire” motif common to both
Category Archives: Antitrust & Competition Law
I had an awesome trip to Beijing in October to speak at an IP conference at Peking University with Fed Cir Chief Judge Rader, ITC Administrative Law Judge Essex, Magistrate Judge Grewal (Northern District of CA), and UW Law Dean Testy. We … Continue reading
Boston College law professor and author Kent Greenfield was in town yesterday to give a thought-provoking colloquium to the UW Law faculty on his new book The Myth of Choice. Through vivid and entertaining visuals and anecdotes he synthesized much … Continue reading