- More Real Than Television
- Google Magenta’s AI melody and 4 Canadian songwriters
- Update to music remixing vs. remastering
- Music Remixing vs. Remastering: What was licensed in the ABS v. CBS lawsuit?
- Why “Stairway to Heaven” Doesn’t Infringe “Taurus” Copyright: analysis & demo of “scenes a faire” motif common to both
Category Archives: Corporate/Securities Law
[The following is summarized from my forthcoming article in the George Mason Law Review] Crowdfunding has been heralded as a revolutionary and democratic way to connect ordinary individuals with innovative projects they would like to support. The version involving equity … Continue reading
Boston College law professor and author Kent Greenfield was in town yesterday to give a thought-provoking colloquium to the UW Law faculty on his new book The Myth of Choice. Through vivid and entertaining visuals and anecdotes he synthesized much … Continue reading