- More Real Than Television
- Google Magenta’s AI melody and 4 Canadian songwriters
- Update to music remixing vs. remastering
- Music Remixing vs. Remastering: What was licensed in the ABS v. CBS lawsuit?
- Why “Stairway to Heaven” Doesn’t Infringe “Taurus” Copyright: analysis & demo of “scenes a faire” motif common to both
Category Archives: Methods
This is a blog about innovation within and across art, science, technology, and law. More particularly, it focuses on the issues involved in transforming good ideas into deployed solutions. However, it does not presume that “innovation,” “entrepreneurship,” and other popular … Continue reading