- More Real Than Television
- Google Magenta’s AI melody and 4 Canadian songwriters
- Update to music remixing vs. remastering
- Music Remixing vs. Remastering: What was licensed in the ABS v. CBS lawsuit?
- Why “Stairway to Heaven” Doesn’t Infringe “Taurus” Copyright: analysis & demo of “scenes a faire” motif common to both
Category Archives: Life & Health Sciences
Exactly two months since my last blog post–not sure where the time went! A NY Times article today provides an excellent story to illustrate the distinction (and hand-off point) between basic and applied research. For purposes of my Means of … Continue reading