- More Real Than Television
- Google Magenta’s AI melody and 4 Canadian songwriters
- Update to music remixing vs. remastering
- Music Remixing vs. Remastering: What was licensed in the ABS v. CBS lawsuit?
- Why “Stairway to Heaven” Doesn’t Infringe “Taurus” Copyright: analysis & demo of “scenes a faire” motif common to both
Monthly Archives: September 2011
The irony of an IP prof’s video presentation on “What Composers and Copyright Owners Can Teach Other” being flagged and muted for copyright infringement . . . In my last post, I embedded video from a presentation I did in … Continue reading
This is a blog about innovation within and across art, science, technology, and law. More particularly, it focuses on the issues involved in transforming good ideas into deployed solutions. However, it does not presume that “innovation,” “entrepreneurship,” and other popular … Continue reading