- More Real Than Television
- Google Magenta’s AI melody and 4 Canadian songwriters
- Update to music remixing vs. remastering
- Music Remixing vs. Remastering: What was licensed in the ABS v. CBS lawsuit?
- Why “Stairway to Heaven” Doesn’t Infringe “Taurus” Copyright: analysis & demo of “scenes a faire” motif common to both
Monthly Archives: March 2012
I just found out about an intriguing new service in the digital music space. Called “GreenLight Music” it has just launched in beta. A good friend of mine tipped me off as he is leaving his law firm to be … Continue reading
An intern in our fabulous Gallagher Law Library at UW Law posted this entry about YouTube’s ContentID system on Gallagher Blogs: A Case of Mistaken ContentID Thanks to Mary Whisner for pointing this out.
I’ve done it, frankly, because other people do it. Maybe you do it too. When we’re talking about someone not on the email thread in an unflattering light, we start using their initials. When we talk about them in a … Continue reading