- More Real Than Television
- Google Magenta’s AI melody and 4 Canadian songwriters
- Update to music remixing vs. remastering
- Music Remixing vs. Remastering: What was licensed in the ABS v. CBS lawsuit?
- Why “Stairway to Heaven” Doesn’t Infringe “Taurus” Copyright: analysis & demo of “scenes a faire” motif common to both
Monthly Archives: May 2013
In March, IPOsgoode held a timely conference on the role of students in the university innovation process. IPOsgoode is directed by its Founder, Dr. Giuseppina D’Agostino, at Osgoode Law School, York Univ., in Toronto. It has become one of the … Continue reading