- More Real Than Television
- Google Magenta’s AI melody and 4 Canadian songwriters
- Update to music remixing vs. remastering
- Music Remixing vs. Remastering: What was licensed in the ABS v. CBS lawsuit?
- Why “Stairway to Heaven” Doesn’t Infringe “Taurus” Copyright: analysis & demo of “scenes a faire” motif common to both
Monthly Archives: November 2013
In the emerging conflict between creators and content repackagers and conduits (e.g., social media and Google), it is good to remember what James Madison said about IP: “With regard to Monopolies they are justly classed among the greatest nusances [sic] … Continue reading