- More Real Than Television
- Google Magenta’s AI melody and 4 Canadian songwriters
- Update to music remixing vs. remastering
- Music Remixing vs. Remastering: What was licensed in the ABS v. CBS lawsuit?
- Why “Stairway to Heaven” Doesn’t Infringe “Taurus” Copyright: analysis & demo of “scenes a faire” motif common to both
Monthly Archives: December 2013
Chief Judge Rader and I were in Tel Aviv in November at the “From IP to NP (Net Profit)” conference. Here is my presentation on “Managing Know-How in Global Value Chains and International Tech Transfer.” And of course, because we … Continue reading