- More Real Than Television
- Google Magenta’s AI melody and 4 Canadian songwriters
- Update to music remixing vs. remastering
- Music Remixing vs. Remastering: What was licensed in the ABS v. CBS lawsuit?
- Why “Stairway to Heaven” Doesn’t Infringe “Taurus” Copyright: analysis & demo of “scenes a faire” motif common to both
Monthly Archives: June 2014
The media is treating the TTAB’s cancellation of 6 of the Redskins’ trademarks as if this is the end of the name/mark (pending appeal). http://nyti.ms/1l2Wela But, as the TTAB itself points out, federal registration is not the totality of trademark … Continue reading