- More Real Than Television
- Google Magenta’s AI melody and 4 Canadian songwriters
- Update to music remixing vs. remastering
- Music Remixing vs. Remastering: What was licensed in the ABS v. CBS lawsuit?
- Why “Stairway to Heaven” Doesn’t Infringe “Taurus” Copyright: analysis & demo of “scenes a faire” motif common to both
Monthly Archives: October 2014
Recently I spoke on digital first sale at the 2014 Asia-Pacific IP Forum, an annual event that rotates amongst the partner law schools including UW, Seoul National University, East China University, and others. The event was hosted in Seoul Korea … Continue reading